Monday, June 20, 2005

So the Dr called and said......

.....that my kid is a rockstar. He raised the amount of her feedings to keep up with her weight gain ( I think we're around 4.7). He'd like to see her eating better during the day since she's taking bottles at 9p and 6a and finishing them. She just seems tired during the day. She's little and it's hard work so I don't blame her. He said that she'll probably come home on a heart monitor, which is fine by us. I actually perfer if she did. So we're getting there. She's big enough to come home now it's just this eating thing thats holding us back. She comes from a long line of good eaters ( on my side anyway) - she'll get it soon.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

I'm glad Faith is kicking NICU ass, she rocks.

a mummy losing it said...

Clever clever little girl! Cannot wait to hear she has come home..