Monday, July 18, 2005

eh, I don't really know.............

So while we were drinking Friday night in the backyard my SIL, Jamie busted out the sidewalk chalk and let the kids have at it......So did we. In our driveway it very clearly states that: JAMIE SUCKS BIG FAT DONKEY PEE PEE!
Above that and to the right it reads : Annie Licks Kumquat.
and to the left of that there is a picture of boobs ( drawn by Jamie - not me)

So can I tell you how funny it was to take the trash out today and see our elderly neighbor( the one we like) walking and then she came over. As we stood there in the driveway talking she noticed all the " artwork" and asked what it said
I said " Eh... Ummm, I'm not really sure"
Yeah right.
She's probably lighting candles in Churches all over town for us as I type this.
We are never gonna grow up.

Kinda sad really

Song of the Day
"Don't ask me how I know"
Bobby Pinson

** Side note: I had to listen to this song about 500 times in Texas and it kinda grew on me. However there is this part if the song where it says
"Sell your truck while it's still runnin, save the Jesus off the dash"
I thought he was saying " Save the Cheese-its off the dash" not Jesus.
I'm a dumbass...again

3 comments:

Rude Cactus said...

Not growing up is not sad...its FUN!! Never grow up. Grown-ups are boring :-)

k said...

I like "Save the Cheez-its off the dash" better anyway.

It's like how I thought Prince's "Raspberry Beret" was really "Rags Miracle Rags."

I still prefer to sing "Rags Miracle Rags ... the kind you find in a second-hand store" (see? it makes sense if you think about it!).

Anonymous said...

You know it won't be too long before you both can play with the chalk in my driveway, but then I get to kick both your asses for being stupid,

Love ya
BILDO