Sunday, July 31, 2005

Six Feet Wonder - R.I.P.

Nate Fisher from Six feet Under died in tonights episode. I sat there for 5 minutes like, "Oh no they didn't" - yes they did. Let that be a lession of what happens when you cheat on your wife, men
I almost cried and it wasn't even the Final episode. It makes me wonder what else is going to happen.
But good 'ol Nate wasn't the only one who died this weekend, my friends. I'm sad to announce that my favorite bra is also riding the stairway to heaven. A week ago one of the wires came out so I pulled the other one out as well. Then I wore it today. Ummmmmm, yeah. As I was standing in our friends Brian and Kelly's bathroom I noticed that my girls were not where they were supposed to be. They were hanging wayyy to low.


Dear Bra,
I know it's only been a yr or so since I pulled you off of that clearnce rack at Gordman's and made you my own. You were a huge support(lol) though my pregnancy and brestfeeding days and I'm sorry to see you go. You're comfort will be missed......At least until I catch the next clearnce rack at Gordman's.
R.I.P. buddy,
Annie

No comments: