Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Adult in me won again...Bitch.

After I posted yesterday I realized that I was really tired. And since I don't have a normal job, I don't have every weekend off. Long story short - Instead of boozin' it up last night I used that money to go out to dinner with my husband and our children. Then we went to the grocery store, and came home and watched a movie and went to bed.
The Adult in me won again.
She's a bitch.


Tonight, Randy is going out with his friends and the girls and I are going to have out own party. After they go to bed I'm going to watch Diary of a mad Black Woman and pass out too.

Now, who says I'm not mature?

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Just for you....cute Goldie pics have been posted:)

Nickie said...

Sorry that the adult won :(

Patsy Darling said...

Oh please fight the adult. I don't want to be the only immature drunk in the world.

Kurt said...

actually, I'm glad to hear it. you're gonnan be fine. I get crazy upset when I hear/meet parents that still want to be kids...
It's way more fun to have reasonable (sensible?) kids than delinquents to go out drinking with...