Thursday, August 18, 2005

For the Love of........

Somedays I think that God likes to screw with me. I just found out the Dora the Explorer AKA

Satan - is expanding.

Because the cartoon world needs another child running around the jungle by themselves.
Really, they do.

What did I do to deserve this?

Dear God,
Ok. Seriously, I'm drawing the line. I totally thought we were even after you gave me daughters. Do you remember what kind of kid I was? Then to top it off, you gave me redheaded daughters. I love them more than life- Don't get me wrong. But I know in about 12 years I'm in for a TON of problems. The 2 year old is already a troublemaker.
So, could you please give me a break and stop with Dora?

For the love of, umm, yourself, I beg you - PLEASE! No more.
Much love, as always,
The crazy, ugly girl in the 3rd row

4 comments:

MadHotMama said...

I saw that somewhere yesterday and said a little prayer myself for you. I'm just happy my kid prefers Blue's Clues. Though thats a little creepy too. Some guy playing w/ stuffed animals, salt and pepper shakers, and waiting for the mail. Thats just weird.

Freebird said...

That's so funny. I'm so glad my kids aren't little anymore.

WLH said...

I know what my favorite nieces are gettin for Christmas (The box set collection) and I will make sure they get to watch them

grody jo-dee said...

that is so funny! i have so far escaped the madness of dora, but i'm sure it won't be long before my evil MIL tries to introduce it!