Friday, August 19, 2005

Help

Although I call you all bitches, and don't get me wrong, you are, I also know you are good people. Please go check out this site and help if you can.
Please.

Also I'm thinking that maybe if anyone has any little girl clothes we could send let me know. I know I have a ton of stuff I can send. They have a Amazon wish list, but we all know we can get things cheep at Wally World(Walmart).

My dear readers,
I have never asked you for anything before. I know money is tight with everyone- believe me I know, but I really want us help if we can. If anything please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
I love you Bitches,
Annie

2 comments:

JustLinda said...

Thanks for the link... I have no preemie clothes but I made an offer...

k said...

Ha, already donated to Julie's (alittlepregnant) quilt fund for Emily.