Saturday, August 27, 2005

Let me just say..........

When I do a email spotlight it's something that I FIND FUNNY. I don't research it to find out if it's true or not. And really- I don't care. IT'S FUNNY.
So don't send me a link that says it's not true AND then not say anything else. I find that rude.


It's MY BLOGG, Sunshine.
If you don't like what I write then don't f-ing read it.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I'm done now.

Can you all tell the Period Fairy is in town?

*You have all just witnessed what has been called a VERY mild case of " The Hackenberg Temper"

Thanks for tuning in.

7 comments:

Squirt said...

Period Fairy... Aaahhh, we all know and love her... Nice to know it's not just me... =) x

JustLinda said...

Sorry about the period fairy. She smuggled on the plane to NY with me last week. I called her a bitch and told her to go bug someone else. So I guess I'm kind of sort of responsible.

notasoccermom said...

She is a bitch, huh? I thought fairies were supposed to be nice.

It's a SHAM!

Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
notasoccermom said...

Like I said
Period Fairy
Don't worry about it, I'm just a bitch

grody jo-dee said...

do whatcha whatcha whatcha want.

notasoccermom said...

Jodee, thats why I love your pregnant ass.