Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Roast of Pamela

I watched the Roast of Pamela Anderson over the weekend. Not really because of her, but because I knew Tommy would be there. Like I said - I go for the bad boys ( said the girl with no tattoos). Anyways, Tommy did a song off his upcoming album and it was pretty kick ass. They flashed to Pam once during it and she was acting like she was singing along and didn't know the words. That was some funny shit. Then there was Courtney Love. I CAN NOT BELIEVE that thing still has custody of Kurt Cobaine's child. She kept saying she was off the heroin, but I would have never guessed it. I'm glad see I'm not the only one who thought that.

Crazy Skank.

5 comments:

Ms Meh said...

*sigh* If only I had Comedy Central...

kris said...

I'm still giggling. I finally have cable after my move so I must go try to set up TiVo-ing this now . . .

Webmiztris said...

courtney love is full of shit...I watched that roast too and she acted like a total ass. dude, if I were Kurt Cobain, I would have blown my brains out too..... ;)

Jack's Raging Mommy said...

I just watched Tommy Lee Goes To College. I was that close and never went to see him. I suck.

grody jo-dee said...

ye[, she's still on the drugs. she wasn't even approaching coherent. i can only imagine how her court appearances go. something like the roast, i am sure.