Thursday, August 18, 2005

" She was running around like a drunk prom date telling everyone she loved them and crying..."

There is something very wrong with me. Today I cried while watching House Arrest. The ending made me bawl. It's like the 5th time I've seen it. Don't judge me - there was nothing else on

I also cried at a Chase Bank commercial - The Wedding one that last 2 whole minutes.

Then I cried at Oprah.

OPRAH!

This guy was almost killed in a plane crash and he met the guy that saved him for the 1st time.

I disgust myself


Thank God that tomorrow is Friday and I'm going out to booze it up

WTF?!?!?!

4 comments:

kris said...

You are not alone! This is me every day!

I cry at that coffee commercial where the Army boy comes home to surprise his family for Christmas . . .

I cry at Hallmark commercials . . .

you name it. I think that picture you linked to is actually me as a young gal. :)

Feel better! The weekend is here!

WLH said...

I wish I could booze it.... Shit I wish I could watch TV

notasoccermom said...

No TV? None? What the hell do you do with yourself?!?

JustLinda said...

Last time that happened to me, I was pregnant...