Sunday, August 28, 2005

Slim in 6 sucks my assHOLE

Ok, So I'm supposed to be doing the slim in 6 program right now. I can handle the exercize part. That sucks, but I can hang.
What I CAN NOT do is the eating part for 2 days. You're supposed to only drink juice. Fresh juice. I bought some V8 berry splash instead. Leave it to me to do it the lazy way.

Needless to say, I had 2 Healthy Choice dinners today.
I don't feel bad about it either.

Then I spent all afternoon watching The Girls Next Door.
Talk about feeling like a fatass after a few hours of that.


Sometimes I just wanna say "Fuck it" and go to Red Robin.
Their BLTA has been calling my name for over a month.

Willpower is a bitch

11 comments:

MadHotMama said...

I love The Girls Next Door! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's watching it. Don't feel so bad about the Healthy Choice dinners: my healthy dinner was fried skinless chicken tenders and green beans.

WLH said...

We are so going to Red Robins in less than 3 weeks, like 19 days and we are gonna get some greasy ass burgers and some of those really big beers

grody jo-dee said...

why don't you just have a little treat? a mini bag of peanut m and m or something....just to satisfy the craving and then you can move on. (well, until you go to rr with your brutha. but that's a celebration and it doesn't count.)

Patsy Darling said...

Who needs will power. It's a bad idea anyway.

mw said...

willpower is so overrated.

Erik said...

Pssshh...exercise.

PSSH!

notasoccermom said...

You all saw that comment from my brother! We're Going to RED ROBIN IN A FEW WEEKS!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I had a salad from cracker barrel today. Thats cheating a little. It was MASIVE! Lots of cheese and eggs. Yummmmmmmmy.

I couldn't eat it all

inandoutspoken's MOMMY BRAIN LEFTOVERS! said...

Screw willpower. Up with WON'T-POWER!!!!

Webmiztris said...

move to PA. we don't have Red Robin to tempt you with. or Sonic. or White Castle. Yeah, it pretty much sucks here. :)

kris said...

Nothing to say but AMEN!

notasoccermom said...

Just so everyone know- Not only did I have Cracker Barrel salad - I ALso had frickin mac&cheese for dinner.........with a hot dog

Gonna give the liquid thing another shot in the morning.