Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This is what happened when my 2 yr old went on strike



Someone was mad that they were in time out for hitting the cat. She showed us.
I left a pen on top of the dresser after filling out some of Faith's memory book. The sidewalk chalk - well we have no idea where she was hiding that one

Have I mentioned that this room is ALL NEW? Randy and My MIL painted it while I was in the hospital. My mom and my sister put up the border while we were in Texas. Then my mom made the Tinkerbell valances for the windows and matching blankets.

Lord give me strength....................................

2 comments:

Amy's Working said...

did you have that moment where you wanted to make it worse but reaking more havic in the I'll show you some fucked up distruction? I always have to refrain from totally losing it in moments like that. Good luck.

JustLinda said...

Tee-hee... I could tell stories... Hang in there!