Thursday, September 22, 2005

" Are you guys having a killer time?"

If you ever doubted that I was a nerd, then today's video should set you right. Thanks for all the emails, kids. Let me assure you all that my illness was NOT a hangover. Silly people- don't you know I used to drink all the time? I'm an old pro at that game. I just can't drink as much anymore. I was tipsy after my 1st Morgan and Coke. So let me tell you how well I was after another Morgan and coke, 4 shots and some beer........

Yeahhhhhhhhhh.

I was Crunk.
I really wanted to use that word (hehehehehe)

It was a sad sorry situation. At the end of the night I was so drunk that I made my ex unlock his car so I could see the burn hole I made on his front passenger seat years ago.


Poor guy.


The point of that was I wanted to tell him karma is a bitch. When I got my new Grand Am last year, I didn't even have the stickers outta the window before I dropped a cherry off my smoke in the drivers seat. I don't think I ever got that far. I was distracted by how clean his car was.

Anyways..........

Both the girls have been sick as well. Just cold/allergy stuff though. We all just lay around in our PJ's all day and feel like poop. Not Randy though. He just keeps truckin. I'm starting to feel a little bit better I think. You all know it had to have been bad for me to have been away for so long. But if it makes you feel better know that I've watched ridicules amount of South Park, Family Guy, and I've watched Napoleon Dynamite (Again) a few times as well. I found this site - Hours of entertainment.

Yes, I am a nerd. Thanks for asking!
I also watched the most horrible movie EVAR( said in my Eric Cartman voice- see? Too much South Park)

I still watched the whole damn thing, though.
I'm blaming it on the drugs

3 comments:

Mel said...

OMG!!!! THAT VIDEO IS A RIOT!!!! I LOVE JACK BLACK!!! YOU ROCK GIRLIE!!! Will you please let me have the html code and let me post it one day next week? Pretty please with sugar on top;)

Kirsten said...

I had never seen the video before! Great choice! :) hee hee

SuzanH said...

Glad you're feeling better.

And I LOVE CARTMAN.

Everytime I even think of him, I get a little funny.

And I always have to think:

I really fucking hate you guys.

He's awesome.