Monday, September 05, 2005

Random

I forgot to mention in my last post that since my friends were drunk and couldn't figure out how to work my camera, you don't get to see pictures of me doing my Shakira impression of the Whenever,Whatever video, me bustin out some 1990 dance moves, and Me singing the Milkshake song while standing on a chair ( karaoke, of course).
The beer will always win.
I also hit the 40 pound mark on Friday. Don't get excited, I probably gained about 10 of that back over the last 4 days.
Friday was Red Robin and Beer.
Saturday I woke up with a raging UTI, so I drank ridiculous amounts of cranberry juice and ate McDonald's ( comfort food). You know it's bad when you watch SUPER SIZE ME and it makes you want a Big Mac.
Randy and I just hung out and rented movies. If you haven't seen THE JACKET , then rent it!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!
I was never really an Adrian Brody fan, but I changed my mind.
Hot.
Good Lord, I'm still having dreams........................

Sunday was a BBQ at our friends house.Enough said. However, I don't know what to do with Grace. She doesn't seem to play well with others. Only her cousin.

I had intended on getting back on the WW wagon this morning, but I woke up in pain and needed a cookie. I forgot about re-starting today.
I'm getting back on the wagon in the morning. .
I swear.

Annie out

No comments: