Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things that piss me off today

1.
I've started watching this and I swear that if I ever see this douche, I'll knock his rich happy ass out.
I don't care if I'm a girl.
I have bigger balls than him, anyway.
Whats he gonna do? Sue me?
HAH! Good luck with that one.
I don't care who your Daddy is.
WHAT A ASSHOLE!!!!

2.
HBO is working itself on to my bad side because of this and this.

3.
Showtime, you're on my good side right now because of Weeds, but you gotta bring back Dead Like Me before I go apeshit.

4. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!! They seemed so happy.


What a friggin' day.

4 comments:

Mel said...

I've got to watch that rich kids thing. Just so I can cuss at those little fuckers. I totally hate people like that!

Jack's Raging Mommy said...

Don Adams, AKA Maxwell Smart and Inspector Gadget died, too. I'm very sad now.
When I saw the announcement about Jamie Lynn Whoever she is now, it was right next to the Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore announcement. It's like E! thought they balanced one another out.

Kurt said...

Kathy Griffin is pretty funny in her D List reality show, but it looks like life sucks for him. I mean, how much fun can it be to be the husband of a Hollywood D-lister? Most people assume that he is one of her paid handlers and it looks like she treats that way too.
But anytime a marriage breaks up it is sad...
I hope you feel better soon.

The Zombieslayer said...

As for #1, I think I'd put a bullet through the TV after ten minutes. Also, I'm pretty sure you could take that guy. He'd probably sue you though for messing up his hair.