Thursday, September 29, 2005

This is gonna go over real well, I just know it.

So guess what I want to be when I grow up?
A body piercer

Turns out that my pretend boyfriend, Shawn, and Slick Rick are opening a Tattoo shop just outside
The Old Market.
Now, if you're from Omaha you understand what a FRICKIN' SWEET location that is for a tattoo shop.
I asked Rick if he was going to do the piercing.
He said that they weren't going to have anyone doing them.
Yet, anyways.
Then he was telling me about this
school.

I'm hooked.
I wanna do it.

I'm not saying that I'd work with Shawn and Rick.
BUT they have inspired me.

I know my mom is shitting her pants as she reads this.
Sorry, Mom- I love you :o)
Don't worry, I'm still planning on finishing my nursing degree.

Besides, it's like $1,500 just for the training in CA. That doesn't count the plane ticket, hotel and food. I'm so debating if I should put up a paypal donation thingy on the links.

But wouldn't that be a KICK ASS JOB?
BTW- I have no tattoos and only my ears pierced. I have had my tongue and navel done in the past.

1 comment:

k said...

Hi Annie's Mom!

Yeah, you should do the piercing thing. That's a total niche market ... I mean, how many people know how to do piercings?

As a side note, I'm totally hooked on TLC's "Miami Ink" (the one on A&E called "Inked" really sucks, though). Ami makes my heart go pitter patter.