Friday, October 21, 2005

And the countdown has started....

Please do not be confused by my earlier post about the Halloween party next Saturday.
Because I DO WANT go to the Party.
I'm just bummed that I'm missing the Bowling for Soup concert.
I'll get over it.
I MIGHT stand in the parking lot and sing "Ohio(COME BACK TO TEXAS)", but I'll get over it.

***BTW I LOVE that Song b/c: a)Randy is from Texas. b.) It's true about the Mexican Food
c.) It metions BLUE BELL ICE CREAM. We don't have that here in the Midwest. It's like crack



I think the party will kick ass for the following reasons:

Jenna and Justin will be there. And I swear if Justin Gives me shit about this one more time...........
Well, I don't know what I'll do, but I just watched this and had the holy piss scared outta me, so it won't take to much..


Randy, of course, will be there in his French Maid outfit ( don't worry , I'll have ton of pic's)


And My sis will be there too if she feels better - She had her wisdom teeth out today :o(


And a majority of my other friends will be there as well. WOOOOHOOOO

So will Captain Morgan.

And Bud Light.

And Shot Specials!!!

I'm getting excited :o)

Kids are hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa overnight.
And since my parents live up the street, we'll be passing out there as well.

Life is good, my friends

FYI - My costume is a dress.
Anyone that knows me knows that I haven't worn a dress since I got married.
I might even take a picture of that too.


Any Omaha People who want to come - The Spotlight Club, 120th and Blondo, 7pm - 1am

Good Fun, People.
Good Fun

3 comments:

Jen said...

oooh, ooh, I'm Omaha!!! I so want to go! It would be the shit to meet you.

notyourtypicalsouthernbelle said...

Have fun! I have absolutely NO plans at the moment except ignoring our doorbell should it ring....

MarkD60 said...

I'll be looking for your pics when you return! I'm sure you'll have a real good time!!!