Monday, October 17, 2005

FYI

I'm totally contemplating going to a Bowling for Soup concert, instead of the Halloween Party I'm supposed to go to.

I know I'm going to the party. :o(
*************************************************************************************
For the 1st time EVER in my life I had long REAL pretty nails.
I had to cut them off cause I couldn't get my contacts out of my eyes.

*************************************************************************************
We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and it was so frickin busy that I think we might go to another one before Halloween.
My SIL thought we should go during the week.......I think she was right.

*************************************************************************************

3 comments:

notyourtypicalsouthernbelle said...

I like Bowling for Soup....and I haven't been to a real concert in so long it's not even funny. I need to get out more. Saliva and Theory of a Dead Man were here Friday, then Hank Williams III last night, and I didn't go see either. Breaking Benjamin will be here next week, and I won't get to go see that, either.

Webmiztris said...

ha, yeah, I had to hack my long nails too so I could play guitar again...oh well, I think it's worth it...

claws really are bitches when you have contacts too...

Patsy Darling said...

That's why I wear glasses, I refuse to cut my damn nails short.