Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More Random things from the ugly girl in the 3rd row........

First of all, let me say that I am grateful for my family. Without them I would be nothing. Everything I do, I do for them. Randy and our girls are 1st and foremost in every choice that I make. Thats why, even if I had the money to become a body piercer, I would finish my nursing degree first. Who want to be a body piercer at 50? It would be something that I did on the side on the weekends.
But I don't have the money to do either yet, so that is that.
I'm not complaining about having to work full time. Marring Randy, I knew that I wouldn't be a stay at home mom or a trophy wife ( if I was it would probably be a bowling trophy.hehehe). I work the hours that I do so that I don't have to put them in daycare. Am I tired? HELL YES!! we all do what we have to do. I know I'm lucky to come home to a loving husband and 2 beautiful daughters.
I never said I wasn't
Everybody's a frickin critic, aren't they?

**********************************************************************

I forgot to mention that at Faith's 4 month check up on Friday, she weighed 10.11. Thats right.
10 Pounds 11 ounces.
No longer the size of a new born, but not the size of a 4 month old.
We're getting there. She's come a long way from the 3 pounds she was when she was born.
The Dr is VERY happy with her progress and so are we. She sleeps through the night and gives me smiles 1st thing every morning.
PEOPLE, MY KIDS ROCK!

*************************************************************************************
We stayed at my parents house over the weekend since they went out of town. Remember how I said we were going to have people over?
Yeah....................
Friday night I fell asleep at 7:30.
Thats right- 7:30PM.
ridicules.
Saturday we had planned to do "something fun".
We all took naps and then went shopping for an hour before we met Jamie and Xavier for dinner at Chili's. After that we went to the most sacred of all places, Super Target, and bought stuff to make cookies and cupcakes. AND while we were there, after many minutes of bargaining and begging on my part, Randy agreed to be this for halloween. I won't even tell you what I had to agree to in order for this to go over. It will all be well worth it though.

Anyway, so Randy, the girls, Jamie and Xavier and I headed back to Mom& Dad's where we made all the goodies and watched Crash.
That movie was so intense, I'm still not sure what to think about it. I don't like movies that put me in emotional overload. Mystic River was the same way for me.
I'd rather watch The Jacket, but we all knew that already, didn't we.
Adrien Brody.........I just can't find the words.........
Did I ever tell you guys how I had an A.B. picture as my screen saver and my husband changed it back to what it was before?
Asshat.

Anyways, what was I talking about?
OH, yeah ! I'm boring.
Thats all.
Not every exciting, am I?

1 comment:

k said...

For a "boring" person, you have lots of interesting things to say.

I was thinking may we could join blogs and then I could just ride on your coattails.