Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New York, New York!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the deal-
My weight -
It hasn't moved in 2 weeks.
Sooooo, instead of getting pissed off, I've decided that I'm moving to New York.

They have Fat-Girl Strip clubs there.
AND MEN ACTUALLY PAY TO GET IN!!!!
I'm gonna order this and get to work.

My stage name will be " Sin-dy''

Maybe Mr Brody will come in and fall in love with me.

A girl can hope..............................


FYI: I started a new blog where I can bitch about what I want. IF you want the address AND you don't know me, drop me an email.

9 comments:

Mel said...

That sounds like a great idea! I think I need to order that video too! Please send me the new address.

Corrie said...

email me beyatch!!!!

JustLinda said...

The irony is that once you move to New York, you'll do so much WALKING that the weight will leave you and then you'll get fired fromt he fat girl club.

Sigh....

Cari said...

Hey girl... can I have the addy to your new blog, too?

Amy's Working said...

you and i could do a chubby girl routine together. I've got some junk in the trunk and we would make a fucking killing.

MarkD60 said...

Lots of guys like big girls! Nobody likes those skinny 'ol dried up supermodel types!

Jack's Raging Mommy said...

Hell, I think Omaha would prolly stand a chunky strip club too. Too bad I moved away.

Staci said...

I'm with ya! Chubby gals unite! We can take on those string beans! Us Iowa gals live on corn, meat, taters, all the good stuff! ;) Let me know when we all start!

Jen said...

Well I'm not too far from Iowa...(omaha here) I'd like to join the club! Heck I even have some belly dance moves I could throw in!

Oh and can I have the link to the new blog? I surfed in from God knows where and I love your blog!!