Thursday, October 27, 2005

No, I'm not dead, but Justin is........

HELLO!
No, I'm not dead.
The internet connection at home is still acting up and it starting to really piss me off.
They came out and " fixed" it last week, but now it just sucks even more.

Asshats.

They better figure out what the hell the issue is before I start on line classes.


So, The Party is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

I'm so fricken excited.
The pictures will be interesting, I PROMISE.

Still not sure about that whole dress thing.
We'll see.

However, my friend Justin informed me tonight he was going to be a zombie.

He's SOOOO Very luck that I love his wife as much as I do.

Make sure to check back Sunday............................... :o)

3 comments:

notyourtypicalsouthernbelle said...

The net trouble sucks! I am hoping to get another laptop before I start online classes, because mine is quite worn out. It's usable, but annoying sometimes.

What classes are you taking online? I am thinking of medical transcription.

Have fun at the party!

Jack's Raging Mommy said...

my stupid wireless connection went down like five times last night. I feel your pain.

MarkD60 said...

I cannot wait to see the pics!