Thursday, November 10, 2005

Again, I'm not dead....

I just got nothin' kids.
Nothing.
My whole house is sick and I'm sure I'll be joining them very soon.
I did find out that I'm losing my job in a few weeks.
They have a no nepotism rule and my Crazy Aunt just landed supervisor.
I'm proud of her- she kicks ass.

But it kinda sucks to be me

They did offer me the day shift, but theres no way I could work from 6am-6pm.

We do have a different department thats hiring, but it's different hours and less money.
They work like 6 days in a row.
Ick.

Soooo, after talking it over with Randy, We've decided I'm going to be a fat girl stripper at night and work at Subway during the day.
My stage name will be Sin-dy
Sin-dy, the Council Bluffs scrapper, Super striper by night and sandwich artist during the day.

I wonder how much I'll rake in!?!?!

If all else fails, Randy said I can be a "fluffer"

If you don't know what a fluffer is, shoot me an email and I'll let you in on it ;0)

4 comments:

k said...

We're not talking fluffer-nutter here, right?

Well, I guess in this context, it would SORT of be fluffer-nutter. More like a nut-fluffer, perhaps.

Jack's Raging Mommy said...

About your day job? Just make sure you don't get caught in any potential lawsuits. Not that I'm saying *outright* that I would know anything about that company, or their discrimination policies....
You get what I'm sayin' here, right?

(They are all franchises anyway. Different owners make different politics)

Jen said...

I think there is more money potential in the fluffer job.

And I am dying at K's comment. LOL!

Mel said...

I'm scared to ask what a fluffer is. Sorry about your job girlie...