Friday, November 18, 2005

Blah...

My Husband said I should post.

I have nothing to write about.

I could tell you all I'm riding the cotton Camel right now, but I suppose that isn't surprising to find out after my last post. But remember - Thats a good thing for me.
Except this month has been horrid! I've felt like CRAP for almost a little over a week.
My hormones have been ALL OVER THE PLACE.
I can't sleep.
I think I might need crazy drugs.
That depresses me even more.


It's my weekend to work.
So here I am.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.
BTW- That's also our Wedding anniversary.

And we're spending it in a car.

I think we're going to go out to dinner while we're in Texas.
Which is TOTALLY fine with me, because I NEED Tex-Mex right now like you wouldn't believe.

Somehow, I've managed to lose another 6 pounds in the last week.
Which is REALLLY funny because I've had 2 Cracker Barrel salad's ( yeah, it may be a salad, but it's like 2,000 calories)

And Taco Bell

And I had McDonald's today.

Oink Oink.



And I'm still a bad person because I haven't called anyone back this week. No offence guys, I didn't check my voicemail until today and I just don't feel like talking to anyone.
I'm just in a mood.

3 comments:

Patsy Darling said...

If you need crazy drugs that's fine they don't make you a bad person. And Taco Bell and McDonald's are comfort food. They are there to help you so you don't have to take the crazy drugs. Nothing wrong with fast food. It's winter time, time to bulk up.

notyourtypicalsouthernbelle said...

I checked out your hubby's blog.....what a lucky girl; he seems crazy in love with you :)

Don't knock the drugs....they really help some people. Back when I was in a horrible, horrible place, I would have tried the drugs in a heartbeat. We ended up going with herbal supplements first, but had that not worked, I would not have hesitated to go for a prescribed solution!

Webmiztris said...

mmmm, those cracker barrel salads sound like the salads at our local Tim's Restaurant. Once you cover them in buffalo chicken, french fries and cheese, it's almost funny to refer to them as 'salads'...lol, now that's what I want for lunch!