Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Finally.............





Today is the day!!! THANK YOU JESUS, WE'RE LEAVING FOR TEXAS IN 7 HOURS!!!
The high on Thanksgiving is supposed to be 80. WOOHOOOO!
We'll be back Sunday afternoon and hopfully have time to put up all the Christman stuff. I watched Christmas with the Kranks the other night and thats I'll I've wanted to do ever since, but decided to wait until we got back because I know my cats and the tree wouldn't be standing when we got back.

Soooo, goodbye, for now my internets. I love you and hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I will leave you with this Screwed up( and a bit long, BUT VERY FUNNY AND FUC*ED UP) X-Mas Video.

Annie Out ;o)

4 comments:

Webmiztris said...

lol, love that graphic...

have a great thanksgiving!

Jen said...

Have a wonderful time, dear!

Rude Cactus said...

Happy Travels!

MarkD60 said...

Enjoy the warmth