Monday, November 14, 2005

It sucks to be me

I had about 10 billion things to do this weekend and I didn't do any of them.
I spent most of my weekend in bed. Somehow I managed to screw up my back so bad it hurt to even stand up.
I feel better today so I guess I'll go to work.

Last week was so stressful I can't even begin to tell you....
I haven't started looking for a job yet ( one of those things I was supposed to do this weekend) and I should probably get on that.
My friend Mark said I can't be a fat girl stripper because I'm not fat.
HA!
I love him, but he has no idea what's under my clothes........
AND I also went on a comfort food diet that included Taco Bell and Subway over the last week.
However that's all come to an end, because in 8 days I've leaving for Texas and the last time they saw me I weighted 252.
Seriously.
I've lost a ton of weight, sure, but I don't want them to look at me and think" good, God she has really let herself go"
Yes, I worry about that.

And I also saw my brother that I haven't seen in like 4 months and he didn't mention anything about me looking different so BACK ON THE WW WAGON I GO!

Hi ho hi ho, no more to Taco Bell I go.........

Hey Does anybody remember the South Park where Jennifer Lopez was on Cartman's hand and she sang the " Taco Taco" Song???!?!?!?!

I swear that the new commercial for the baby bratz crib is the same song - different words!!

Anybody?!?!?!?!?!?!..........

Ok, nevermind.....
I gotta go clean the bathroom.

6 comments:

bigbadblondie said...

Yes, I can actually say I do remember that South Park... Have fun in Texas! I'll be there too, but in Amarillo (for all of you Dora fans that's yellow!). Can't yet take the inlaws so we're going to see my mom, meeting half way. I just pray that my hubby doesn't pull a Pee Wee Herman and start singing "Deep in the Heart of Texas" in a busy place. XOXO C

SuzanH said...

I LOVE that South Park--

"Taco flavored kisses for my Ben!"

My husband and I say that to each other all the time. It's our latest term of affection.

Sad, isn't it?

Have fun in Texas!

Webmiztris said...

ha! i love that episode! taco, taco, burrito, burrito!! unfortunately (or fortunately?) I haven't seen the Bratz commercial...

Patsy Darling said...

That was one of the best episodes of South Park ever. Ah no Ben Afleck spoog.....

Kurt said...

The good thing about Amarillo is you are a day's drive from anywhere.
The bad thing about Amarillo is you are a day's drive away from anywhere.
Enjoy your visit to our state - where are you headed?

Beth Fish said...

I was going to start looking for a part time job about 12 weeks ago and haven't done it, so if it makes you feel better at least you are better than I am.