Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Because I'm a dumbass....

The other night at work I fell.....
Because I was jumping around and caught my foot in the trash can while I was acting like a dumbass.
For those of you who watch Mad TV, you know Stuart. He's a "special" little boy who likes to say "Nooooooo! Let me do it!! in a Satan voice AND show people what he can do ( which is a special little sezure type jump that you have to see in order for what I'm talking about to make any sence whatsoever)
So, me, being the idiot that I am, decided to pull a funny and do my Stuart impression at 2am.
And I didn't have shoes on cause I was showing off my new toe socks.....
I did a little jump

On the way down I caught my pinky toe on the corner of the trash can and went down...
I'm such a idiot.

It was really funny though..........




3 comments:

Nickie said...

Ouch...that sounds painful!

cari said...

You are a nutcase Annie. That is why I love you so. Hope it feels better soon!

P.S. My word verification word: "mfieu" sounds like the french version of MoFo.

Webmiztris said...

Oops!

I LOVE me some Stuart. :)