Thursday, December 22, 2005

Procrastination....It's whats for lunch...

See, I don't post for like a week and then I can't stop. My issues is that I just really don't feel like cleaning. AND I know that my handsome hubby is on his way home and I'm gonna make his bitch ass help me:o)
So, I will sit here and waste time.

HI! HOW YA DOIN?

HEY, I did clean the bathroom, hang up a new shower curtain and wrap Randy's Christmas presents, so bite me.

=


Did I mention that Grace now has the words "Hooker" and "beyotch" in her vocabulary?
See??!! She really does listen to me when I'm on the phone.
Damnit.
Feel free to send hate mail now.
Besides, she only says them to my sister, who is the one I was saying them to in the 1st place ( as a joke, people).
Yet another fine example of my excellent mothering skills.

I would like to blame it on Dora, but I can't. Boots either ( even though he's still a bitch)
I'm taking aim at a new target.
A new Satan.
No, not Britney's kid
The Doodlebops.
Errrrr.

And whats worse? They hand out with Bus driver Bob.
He has a BLENDER RIGHT FRIGGIN NEXT TO HIS STEERING WHEEL!!!!!

Where do they come up with this stuff?
Seriously??!

3 comments:

MadHotMama said...

Don't feel bad. Little man picked up "your pissin me off" and "damn it" yesterday. All of which were said to the stupid cat...stupid fucken cat.

Cristina said...

Those Doodlebops scare me. The niece watches them, and I hate every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bus driver Bob can a I get strawberry Daquri????

Your friend Justin