Monday, January 02, 2006

All Talk.

Can you believe I bought my 2 and 1/2 yr old THIS ???
I mean, WTF?!?!?!?
Not only did I buy it - I put it in when we were on the way home and SANG ALONG.

ICK.
I disgust myself.

Now, it wasn't like I set off to buy it. I went looking for this ( It was sold out)

I have no idea what is wrong with me.
But the madness doesn't stop there - Oh no.
I also bought this.

I'm not sure if that's more for Randy or Grace.

*SIGH*
That Gift Certificate was just burning a hole in my pocket.
Oh Well

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

well...

at least you didn't buy the Wiggles. *shudder*

notyourtypicalsouthernbelle said...

Webmiztris beat me to it....I was going to point out how much worse it could be if you had to hear 'Hot Potato' time and again, with no end in sight.

Thanks for stopping by earlier! I have not been around to many blogs since the new year, but I hope you had a great one, too!