Friday, January 06, 2006

I feel your pain.


My Dear, Sweet internet goddess, K isn't feeling so great these days. I understand that.
She's discovering the joys of being in her last trimester.

Honey, I've been there, too.
And I never made it past 32 weeks EITHER TIME.
So, when you and Corie write about the joys of the last stages of pregnancy I understand.
Because, yo, it sucks ass. And I was a big whiner cause I didn't even make it to the end.

BUT I just thought I'd share a little story with you:
When I was pregnant with Grace I was Hella anemic. I slept all the time. One day I came home from work around noon and was done for the day so I thought I'd take a little nappy. I climbed into bed.I woke up about an hour later and looked by the door ( Didn't have glasses on or contacts in) And thought I saw a man standing there. It scared the piss outta me.
Literally.
I pissed myself.
Just a little, but piss is piss. Amounts are not important.

The man, as it turned out, was our coat rack we had moved into our room because we were waiting for new living room furniture to be delivered for our living room.
It had Randy's jacket and hat on it.

So, yeah, I piddled on myself.
My friend Jen, who of course thought it was soooo funny, went and told everyone she worked with because she thought it was the funniest story she ever heard.
Haha.
Welcome to my club
Love ya

5 comments:

speckledpup said...

ummm wait until you've had four and the abdominal muscles have minds of their own.

simple sneezes and laughter are a cause for concern.

can you pass the tissue, please.

thanks, ever so much.

k said...

Your story about the coat rack is funny.

Last week, I got up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water and O's new basketball hoop (still in the living room) gave me serious cardiac arrest.

You're not a whiner by the way (because you "didn't make it to the end"). Everyone knows you would've endured 2 more months of pregnancy if had meant your girls never had to spend a minute in the NICU.

Anonymous said...

And I can't stop laughing now hearing the story all over again!! That's the funniest story I have heard in a while! Thanks for the laugh.....hold on gotta wipe the tears away!!!

Your fav red head!

Corrie said...

Holla at your girl...I had such a good chuckle over that. I may have peed a little myself. Poor K, I had a cold a couple of months ago and was doing laundry every five minutes, just so I didn't smell bad!

Kurt said...

wow. you always share the most...(how can I say it?) interesting things. It made me smile.