Monday, January 16, 2006

Mama Tried.

I got a new watch.......It's Rainbow Bright.
I wore it to work tonight AND had my rainbow stripped toe socks on.

I really don't care what people think.

Today my iPod was updated with: Toto, Men at Work, Jayz/Linkin Park, Tori Amos, Eminem, Nickelback, Shakura, Live, Poison, 50 Cent, Yellowcard, Stabbing Westward, Rob Thomas,Matchbox Twenty, Keith Urban, Big and Rich, and Trick Pony.

I'm all over the place.

I think I may be a little random. Or well, at least I'm not boring.

8 comments:

Webmiztris said...

my iPod is completely random too...I have everything from Fiona Apple to System of a Down to Kanye West! I love it all!

speckledpup said...

It's not random.
It's your eccentricity....embrace it.
All the stuff that makes you so cool.

MarkD60 said...

I like most of that music, the rest I've never heard of.
I don't have any socks

Kurt said...

You should contribute to Friday Random Ten this week. Come see. We're all a little crazy with our tastes...

not your typical southern belle said...

Heh, I was about to say, your musical tastes seem to be as 'all over the map' (as I call it) as mine.

Corrie said...

That's why you is the shizzle...you should see my shuffle...Laurie Berkner to Jay-Z.

grody jo-dee said...

i loved me some rainbow bright! who cares what anyone else thinks is you like it? life is too short.

i didn't know stabbing westward was still around....or is it the old stuff? i saw them in concert in college, opening for big head todd and the monsters. long long ago in a land far far away.

grody jo-dee said...

that was supposed to be "if" you like it, but you know i can't type.