Monday, January 02, 2006

Now taking applications!

Randy and I have been talking back and forth for a while about opening our own Business. The only problem was that we didn't know what we would want.

But, the clever girl that I am, have a STELLAR idea.

A Fat Girl strip club.

I'm going to call it " The Bakery - Where Muffin Tops are welcome and stretch marks Are appreciated"

We'll not only serve pizza and "Adult Beverages", but also milk and bakery type goods - Although we don't suggest you try both in the same night.


We'll run a nightly special - Whenever one of the girls dances to the song Cherry Pie by Warrent, we'll sell Cherry pie for $2.00 and the girls will walk around with cans of Ready Whip to "Top" them off.

Damn, I'm gonna make us rich!!!!

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

lol - gross!!

Not The Prom Queen said...

I love it! LOL!