Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Amy is still missing.

I've been thinking of updating my bloggroll and everytime I think about it I can't.
I can't take Amy off yet.
I'm worried.
I'm actually well past worried.....
PLEASE, if anyone knows ANYTHING, let me know.
Even if she's done with the blogging world, I want to know she's alright.
The only thing I can come up with is that she lost the baby and it's just too painful to write anymore.
And yo, I understand that. Hell, I've been there.
Her Gmail account doesn't even work anymore.
I just need to know she's alive!
I want her to know she's loved and missed.

Amy, this one's for you...

1 comment:

Webmiztris said...

i hate when people just stop blogging and don't even put up one last post to say so. it's kinda rude actually...UNLESS it's due to some major catastrophe. I don't know who she is, but I hope she's OK.