Thursday, February 02, 2006

Don't hate the player, hate the game...





So, I'm going through my list of celebrity sites, you know, because I'm shallow like that, as well as nosy. I come upon the all holy Celebrity Smack and hey, what do ya know? It's good 'ol Kev-Kev acting like the "special child" that he is ( and yo, I do mean child).

Seriously, this was the most entertaining thing I've seen in AT LEAST 3 days...



Rock on Kev-Kev, in fact- Rock out with your cock out!

Alternate titles to this post:

1.) *(sang in the tune of Salt N Peppa's Whata man)*

Whata douche, Whata douche what's douche, Whata mighty fine douche. Yes he is ya'll...

2.) Now, I ain't sayin' he's a gold digger....But...Ok yeah I am

3.) Sperm Master McTrash sings about the thug life

4.) What the hell is this idiot doing now?

5.) Going for broke

6.) Don't quit your day job..Oh, wait....

7.) PO! PO! PO! PO! means getting ready to go to the poor house cause your wife is gonna leave your dumb ass!

8.) " Turtle, Turtle"

Now, if "ya'll "will excuse me, I have to go get this song outta my head!

7 comments:

grody jo-dee said...

he reaches new levels of stupid arrogance with every appearance. it's a little like making fun of a kid who's too stupid to realize it.

Stacie said...

Hey, we were saying that back in the 90's! Shoulda put it on a hat... Love yer blog!

notyourtypicalsouthernbelle said...

I loves the 'Smack! I need to head over there and see what's new.......

Rude Cactus said...

I've frequently rocked out...but never quite like that.

MarkD60 said...

I used to have a LSD hat that said
"drink beer
eat Pu**y
and trip like a big dog"
But i don't do LSD any more and I don't have the hat.

Webmiztris said...

ugh, if I saw that creep with his cock out, I'd call security....lol

Kirsten said...

You are freaking hilarious. What a douche is so right......Goldie pics are now up for your viewing....:)