Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ever have one of those days?


I'm pissy.....
P.M.S. pissy...

And Randy just drank my last Diet Sunkist...
I may OR may not let him live.

Have I mentioned I get to go to work for 12 hours tonight?
Have I mentioned that I get to go back tomorrow for another 12 hours?
Have I mentioned that I applied for an on call psychologist tec job, and now found out it was on hold, but thanks for the interest! Keep checking back!

Have I mentioned that this weekend:
1. We want to take Grace to see the new Curious George Movie ?

2. I am supposed to go out with one of my best friends that I don't get to see because she works every night that I don't ( we have opposite shifts at the same company).

3. Wanted to go look at this house I've been drooling over for about 3 weeks

None of these are happening..... Please, join me in my own P.M.S. pissy party!
OR, feel free to send Randy lots of love


Please, sugar free Red Bull, GIVE ME WINGS!
I'll try to post later tonigt at work and give you all an accurate body count, but we've been really FUCKING busy and have had active flights all night the last few nights, so that means no internet ( I dispatch helicopters incase you didn't know...)

I have to go get ready for work.....

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Yes, I am a ticking time-bomb myself this week, and I must have chocolate and beef! Look out, the next person who ticks us off!