Thursday, February 09, 2006

"If the Divine master plan is perfection maybe next I'll give Judas a try trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin .

Once again, SPARK is stuck in my head...I'm blaming Randy this time cause he changed it to his cell phone ringer. My current ringer is "Giggity Giggity GIG-IT-Y!"
Why do I subject you all to useless information?
Anyways, the PMS Roller Coaster was in kinda in slow mo today..For the most part.

So, I've been drooling over this one house for about a month now. It was twice the size of ours and it was in a small town about 45 minutes away. By small town I mean they literally only had 4 different streets. HUGE LANDSCAPED backyard and a rap around porch. I was in love. Did I mention that it was ONLY $94,900.00?
Yeah..
AND it had been on the market since April of 2004.
I guess it's hard to find people that want to move to small towns.
So, Randy called on it today and found out that an offer was already made and they're still waiting 15 days to see if the financing goes through.
Ugh.
I guess it wasn't meant to be.
And honestly, we have a lot of stuff and I hate moving.

I'm looking forword to a nice 3 day weekend with the hubby and kids. Randy and I are going to dinner tomorrow night. Hell, we even have reservations!!!
I'd like to follow that up with grocery shopping ( with no kids BTW) and a NetFlix movie.
Sounds boring, but Yo, it's been a long week.
.

8 comments:

Ghostiegurl said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I look forward to reading yours.

Guess I'm not a soccer mom either :-)

--Ghostiegurl
I See Dead People

Kurt said...

sounds more like simple pleasures than boring to me.
sort of like some food is so good you don't even have to put salt on it.
savor the taste of your weekend!

Stacie said...

Good luck with the house! I live in rural Illinois, after being a city gal for years. We scored! Land+big house+small town=cheap! It's the new alternative lifestyle. Not a lot of cool people though, hence my newfound blog interest. Have a great weekend!

Belle said...

Hey, you never know with the house. This one had an offer on it, we just made a slightly higher one. Or something like that. And, their financing may not go through.

Even if this one doesn't work out, just keep looking. I love small towns; have lived in them all my life. I like the small town I'm in now better than the others, though, because it's literally ten minutes from a pretty good sized city.

Oh, heads up....changed my blog. It's linked with my comment here, if you want to keep me on your blogroll or whatever.

(formerly Not Your Typical Southern Belle)

MarkD60 said...

Good luck with the house.
Did you see the movie, Cheaper By The Dozen?

Belle said...

On second thought....hold off on my link till I get some other things straightened out....sorry!

Nickie said...

I want to go to that restaurant! It looks neat...and very un-kid friendly, haha :D

grody jo-dee said...

holy cow! what a price! maybe the offer won't be accepted. i'll cross my fingers that their finances fall through or something :)