Wednesday, February 01, 2006

" I've got a cute face, chubby waist, thick legs, in shape, rump shakin both ways- make you do a double take...."

So , the Biggest Loser auditions came and went on Saturday....I was on the couch with a UTI....Eh, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
I'll just keep to my weight watchers and call it good :o)
I'm not too upset- I don't know if I could leave Randy and the girls for 10 weeks anyway.
Oh, well. What can you do?

Randy's Birthday party was on Friday night.

All I can say is I'm getting WAYYYYY too old for this shit!
I'm not 21 anymore.
When he has his 2nd birthday party ( yes, he's having 2 and he can, well, because, I love him and I think it's ok to celebrate your 29th birthday twice :o) We have friends that couldn't make it because when they work I'm off and when I'm working they're off ) comes around TRUST AND BELIEVE Miss Annie will be drinking Diet Coke on the the rocks....That's it!

And I know I've been slow at posting and I thank everyone for the emails checking on me...I'm fine..Just had the UT and have been really busy at work and haven't had a chance to write.
However, I'm off today and we're taking Grace to play at the mall toddler area tonight. It's always a nightmare...
I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about tomorrow.

Annie Out

No comments: