Wednesday, February 15, 2006

There's nothing exciting going on here. It's my day off. I had a nice Hallmark Holiday and I hope everyone else did too.
Tonight, I'm meeting with my trainer at the gym again, and Randy is taking Grace to a play at the mall with some of our other friend's kids.......The excitement is never ending!
and just an FYI - The movie Waiting, is the funniest thing I've EVER seen! Put it on your Netflix queue! Just make sure you get the unrated version. I was taking back to my 3 months as a waitress at Applebee's. ( Not that we EVER did anything like they did, though) . Ahhh, good times.
I got go run my fat ass on the treadmill.

Annie Out

3 comments:

JustLinda said...

Trainer, huh? {shudder} How's that going for you? Worth it? Love it? Hate it? Love to hate it?

Stacie said...

Can't wait to see Waiting! I am currently a super part time waitress, and need a few pointers! I need to invent 2 more hours in the day, 1 of which I will spend working off my baby fat...

grody jo-dee said...

I have wanted to see that...and believe me, i already know not to piss off the people who handle my food!