Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Changes

My last day as a helicopter dispatcher is Saturday.
I'll miss my job but I sure as hell won't miss working 6pm-6am.
Proud of me, aren't you?
Not only that, but I'm going back to school .
I'm going to finish the one year I have left to be a nurse.
Damn, I rock...

That's the plan until Randy can make me a trophy wife

I go to the Dr tomorrow...They person I saw last week thinks I have PPD..
Sweet..
Ah, whatever...Give me the happy pills...

I'll keep you up to date...
Until then - Continue to rock out with your cock out people.

Annie Out...

Oh, BTW....I have fallen off all the wagons but refuse to feel bad about it.

4 comments:

just me said...

I've been wondering about you. I check daily to see how your doing. Fantastic about school!

Webmiztris said...

yeah, I keep falling off too...

Kurt said...

cool to hear about school. stay after it, k? your kids are going to be really proud of you later.

SuzanH said...

Glad to hear that so much cool stuff is going on.

And I had horrific PPD, but I made it through. You will, too.