Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Come on let's get to it. I know that we can do it"

Grace's 3rd birthday is coming up in a few weeks...Holy crap. I swear she was just a little peanut in the NICU yesterday.
She has informed us that she NEEDS a Dora Party as well as a Dora bike..

Yesterday she was sitting on the arm of the couch acting as if she was riding on a motorcycle
" Grace, what are you doing?"
That kid looked at me as if I was a grade A window licker that was a half a step away from having special needs.
"I'm riding my couch bike, Mommy..." And I swear to you she rolled her eyes.

Yeah...So, she's getting a Dora bike for her birthday..
I mean, come on. I can't have her riding the couch and thinking that I'm the weird one.

4 comments:

Sharpie said...

"Grade A Window Licker" LOLOLOLLLLLLL!!!
Love it!!!

Stacie said...

Also love the grade A window licker! Good one! May I used that one? 3 is fun, good luck!

Kurt said...

"half a step away from special needs"???
lol.
did you ride the short bus?

Ashley said...

got to love kids...I have a five AND two year old...not a day goes by that I don't think, "I am in so much trouble once their teenagers."