Saturday, March 18, 2006

" Way up North I took my day..All in all it was a pretty nice day.."

Today is the day.
This is my last post from work.
It's around 10pm and I will no longer be a helicopter dispatcher as of 6am.
Only 8 more hours to go.
Sadly, this means that I won't be spending ridiculous amounts of time on the internet and stalking former classmates on MySpace as I have been for the last year and a half, but what can you do( I only do that when we aren't busy...I do work).

I'm sad to leave the people I work with, but I know that I'll still hang out with them. I'll actually get to see my friends from my other shift who I haven't hung out with for 4 months ( When I work they're off and when they work I'm off).

It's all good.

1 comment:

Firebrand said...

I hope you know that you will be sorely missed! Without your sarcastic wit and funny (*cough* broccoli-like) stories, the shift just won't be the same...

*hugs*