Thursday, May 18, 2006

Calm

Everything was quiet last night.
All the girls we're all having a good night.
I had a meeting with the shift managers and they all seemed surprised that I came back.
They all said that the night before was the worst night that they'd ever had while working there.
I just shrugged it off.

Maybe it's because I've seen worse working with hospice patients.
It's the smell of things that get to me.
Anyone who has ever worked with really sick people would understand that one.
The smell of rotting.
Ewww.

Well, that was a pleasant post, wasn't it?

I need to find something happy to write about.

And post some new pictures.

Maybe I'll introduce you to Abby............................

You'll just have to come back and see.

1 comment:

Sharpie said...

Will be back. ;-)