Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hi ho hi ho, off to hang out with the bad ass kids I go....

Tonight should be another fun-filled night.
And just so we're all clear on what the policy is:
" There are no such things as bad children- just bad behaviors".

Got it?
Good.
BTW, I went back on weight watchers for the 5 billionth time yesterday.
I swear I never have any energy and it's killing me.
And the caffeine pills just aren't cutting it anymore.

I suppose I could go back to the gym since I paid a small fortune for it ???

Now it's just finding the time.
So, as of right now I'm setting a goal for myself :
Gym -3 times a week AT LEAST.
Even if that means I have to get up @ 5:30am to go before Randy goes to work.

So that's what's going on with me.

I know you guys want pictures of the girls...
I'm getting there, I swear.

Ok, well, I have a sink full of dishes calling my name...

Annie Out

No comments: