Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I started my new job this week. I LOVE IT. I'll be working as a Behavoiral Health Tech. The training is so intense it's unbelievable. Also, for a change, I'm working 8am -5pm during training. I was driving home yesterday and thought to myself, How the hell do people do this everyday? It's been a long time since I worked "normal" hours. I came home and told Randy that and he laughed and told me that he was wondering how I stayed home with the kids everyday.
I can't wait to get back to overnights!
..............................................................................................................................................................................

We went out for dinner on Monday night and I told Grace that we would go get ice cream if she ate all her dinner ( BTW, I'm spoiling the kids rotten this week since I don't get to see them as much and I feel guilty)

So we're driving home and Grace, from the back seat says: " Mommy, I'm making fuck with my ice cream"

Dead silence in the car.
I look at Randy.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY GRACE?!?!?!?!?" he asked

Umm, yeah.
We heard her right the first time.

And I KNOW how very WRONG it was, but I started laughing so hard I was crying.....For 10 minutes.

We corrected her and she apologized, but I have to wonder where she gets it from.

AND I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME!!!

1 comment:

SuzanH said...

" Mommy, I'm making fuck with my ice cream"

Now I have to say that all the time. Brilliant.