Sunday, May 28, 2006

Like I said, I'm all over the place ...

This is what's on my iPod:

7 Mary 3 - Lucky
Alanis Morissette - Narcissus
Backstreet Boys - All I Have to Give
Backstreet Boys - I Promise You (With Everything I Am)
Barenaked Ladies - Call and Answer
Barenaked Ladies - what a good boy
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey
Blues Traveler - The Mountains Win Again
Chevelle - Closure
Coldplay - Fix You
Deftones - Change (In the House Of Flies)
Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
Eve 6 - Promise
Fleetwood Mac - Go Yor Own Way
Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands)
Garth Brooks - Every Now And Then
Gavin DeGraw - Follow Through
Gavin DeGraw - We Belong Together
George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Jason Mraz - You And I Both
Jay Z w Eminem - Renegade
Keith Urban - Raining On Sunday
Keith Urban - You're My Better Half
Kellie Coffey - When You Lie Next To Me
Korn - Falling Away From Me
Lenny Kravitz - Can't Get You Off My Mind
Lifehouse - Everything
Limp Bizkit - Crushed
Limp Bizkit - I'll Be OK
Limp Bizkit - No Sex
Limp Bizkit - Red Light Green Light
Limp Bizkit - The One
Matchbox 20 - Hang (Acoustic)
Matchbox Twenty - Bed of Lies
Matchbox Twenty - Leave
Matchbox Twenty - The Difference
Matchbox Twenty - You Wont Be Mine
Montgomery Gentry - Speed
My Chemical Romance - Helena
Nickelback - Do This Anymore
Nickelback - Far Away
Nickelback - Next Contestant
Nickelback - Savin' Me
Nickelback - Should've Listened
Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have
No Doubt - Ex-Girlfriend
Our Lady Peace - Clumsy
Pearl Jam - Black
Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Rascal Flatts - Im moving on
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Love Rollercoaster
Saliva - Rest In Pieces
Sarah McLachlan - Good Enough
Savage Garden - I Knew I Love You
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Sean Paul - Temperature
Sean Paul - We Be Burnin
Stabbing Westward - What Do I Have To Do
Staind - Epiphany
Staind - Everything Changes
Staind - So Far Away
Sugarland - Just Might (Make Me Believe)
Tantric - Mourning
Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be?
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That


BUT the best song on there has to be Lucky by 7 Mary 3

Lucky
Mean Mr. Mustard says he's bored
of life in The District.
Can't afford the French Quarter high
says it gets old real quick
and he pales up next to me
scrawled on the pavement
It says: Son, time is all the luckyou need.

And if I stay lucky then my tongue
will stay tied, and I won't betraythe things that I hide.
There's not enough years underneaththis belt, for me to admit the way that I felt

Mean Mr. Mustard says don't be
the wave that crashes
From a sea of discontent, he say
she's wrestled with that blanket...
It leaves you cold and wet
any way you stretch it
Divine apathy!
Disease of my youth
watch that you don't catch it.

And if I stay lucky then my tongue
will stay tied, and I won't betraythe things that I hide.
There's not enough years underneaththis belt, for me to admit the way that I felt

No comments: