Thursday, May 11, 2006

Long Overdue....

Alright people, tell me how you work " normal" hours and then come home and funtion? Like play with the kids, clean and laundary?

Thank you GOD!! Today was my last day of Preservice Workshops for my new job.
I've never been more proud to be part of a organization than I am right now.
AND They're all about sending me back to school. I was happy to find out that 2 different locations wanted me.
It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, ya know?
I will be working with the kids that are needing the HIGHEST level of Behavioral help...
I learned how to do "team holds" yesterday...
I finally start "shadowing" this weekend...
It'll be interesting.....

So, how are you guys?

2 comments:

Firebrand said...

Umm, surviving...? LOL! You weren't kidding when you said I'd learn to live on very little sleep!

Glad to know that you're heading in a direction you're happy with! :)

courtneythefuckingbeautiful said...

Hey, what's up? Just wanted to say hi. I'm glad everything's well. I hope everything continues to work out for you. You know what they say, Everything happens for a reason.