Sunday, May 21, 2006

Well, that was a great idea

Note to self: Next time you want to go shopping and stop and get a VERY LARGE frozen coffee drink make sure it isn't 8pm when you do it. Also, finishing the drink at 12:30am on your way home is not such a hot plan.

I was sick all fucking night.

Too much caffeine too late at night made my tummy get all sorts of pissed off.
Well, that and the beer.
Mixed with the Zoloft.
I wasn't even drunk and it kicked my ass.
yuck.
I went to bed this morning around 9 and slept until 5pm.

Nice.

So, my plans for cleaning the house, going to the cemetery, and a conformation party were all shot to shit.

I spent the night reading my blog from the beginning( All while running to the bathroom like every 5 minutes). And I have now come to a conclusion- I was way funnier when I was knocked up.

Seriously.

Go back and read things from around a year ago and you'll agree.

Some of that stuff is classic.

I gotta find a way to get my mojo back WITHOUT being pregnant.

Also, I noticed I don't swear as much as I used too.

I think that has more to do with me REALLY watching what I say all the time because of Grace.

So, I threw a few colorful words in this post to make myself feel better.

You're all welcome.

No comments: