Friday, June 30, 2006

"All we need is patience....Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....Just a little patience....Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Poop.
Damn it.

Well, it turns out we got our applications in too late and they already hired 8 family teaching couples.
We were told that if ANYTHING changes that we'll be first on the list of people they call, otherwise re-apply in the spring.

I'm disappointed.
We really wanted to do this and we're still going to try to in the spring.
But ladies and gents. in case you didn't know - Annie has an issue with patience.
When I want something I want it now.
I've always been that way.
I feel like I've gotten much better over the years, but of course, there's always room for improvement, right?

Now, to be honest, I don't mind staying at my current job. Apparently, I haven't been there long enough to become jaded. I like everyone that I work with ( the kids AND the staff). And I can't even complain about management. Everything's cool.
But poor Randy is so tired of his job....he just keeps truckin' along. He'll stay there until we find out what's going on in the spring. He makes good money, has EXCELLENT health insurance ( both of the girls were pretty much "free" - and that right there is almost a million bucks - No, I'm not kidding, give or take a few thousand here and there), and he can work from home when he needs to, as well having over a month in vacation every year. So, he'll stay put for now.......

Thanks all the nice emails. I love you nice people who live inside of my computer. I hope you all forgive me for not posting as much as I was, but well, I just haven't had the time.
Have a kick ass weekend!!

No comments: