Friday, June 02, 2006

Nothing exciting....

I've got nothing....
It's Friday and I'm off this weekend.
I plan on seeing X men 3 with the hubby and then getting tanked.
But not too tanked, cause,well, I suck at drinking these days.
3 drinks and I'm done.
Today I'm scrubbing toilets, kitchen floors, doing dishes, and taking the kids to the store to get bubble toys and filling up the kiddy pool.
The littlest things make them happy.
If I get a chance, I might go tan before work and get my eyebrows waxed.
I know, I know- try to contain all the excitement.

Have a good weekend!!!!






2 comments:

Haynes Family said...

Went to see XMen III last weekend. It is great,just make sure you stay seated until after the credit roll... there is a scene after the credits that you have to see.

MarkD60 said...

I scrubbed my tiolets the other day. I haven' seen X-Men though.
Have a gooe weekend, running around in your underoos!