Monday, July 17, 2006

Gramps.



Today is my Grandpa's 71st birthday.
He seriously rocks.
He's one of the funniest people alive.
He can't sit still for very long - he's quit social.
He goes to church every morning and then meets up with his friends for coffee.
Then he goes biking.
He's got a billion women banging on his door, but he's content living the life of a widow.
There was only one woman for him, and she's been gone for almost 10 years..
He just has " lady friends".

I could have never asked for a better Grandfather.
He's the only grandparent I have left, and I'm thankful for him everyday.
I'm pretty sure that I ended up as kick ass as I am because he's so kick ass.

He's taking me fishing, taught me how to shoot a gun, and took me camping almost every weekend when I was little.
He always bought me watermelon, KFC coleshaw( Which I called "grass" until I was 6), and kissed me one the head when it was bedtime.
He calmed me down when I was 11 and got my one and only tic ( Ewwwwwwww - We were camping). I think I might have had a brain hemmorage if he wouldn't have known what to do.

My Grandpa is my Super Hero.


What else can I say? He's my favorite.

No comments: