Thursday, July 20, 2006

" It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks........."

See?!??! I am trying to post more.
However, today I'm in a pissy mood and don't want to write about it ( you know, in order not to piss anyone else off).

AND I just found out that kick ass concert we WERE going to go to on the 30th isn't gonna work out cause we'll still be outta town for my cousins wedding.
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways...
So, I'm just gonna take some stupid quiz ........................
You Are 60% Normal
Otherwise known as the normal amount of normalYou're like most people most of the timeBut you've got those quirks that make you endearingYou're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!
How Normal Are You?

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Sorry you're missing the concert. . .