Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tired

The last week has been soooooooooo long.
Randy's mom is here from Texas and she brought our 9 year old niece and 8 year old nephew with her.
They're all staying with us.
Not that I mind- I love having a full house and doing the "mom thing", but I'm MoFo exhausted!
Work has been crazy.
In the last 5 days I've been assaulted by one of the BIGGER girls ( 16 blows to the back and the back of the head) and been accused of being a child molester.
The party is never ending.

I still love my job, though.

The other night we went out with some friends when I got off of work and somehow or another I got trashed.
So, at 1:30am I thought it would be a GREAT idea for everyone to come back to my house and hang out in the backyard.
I think we were in the back for all of 3 minutes before I " decorated" the yard and the driveway with everything I drank the previous 3 hours.
When the hell did I get so old?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Too bad you didn't have a big bowl!

Maybe for your B-Day!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

MarkD60 said...

Puking probably spared you from a teriffic hangover though!